MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pumps: Side Effects
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!
Fast, Free, and Confidential
MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pump Side Effects: Hyperglycemia, Hypoglycemia, Death, Stroke, Seizures, Fainting or Unconsciousness, Diabetic Coma, Arrhythmia, Heart Attack, Kidney Damage, Vision Damage, Blood Clots
The defective tubes in MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pumps may have caused diabetic users of the product to receive too much or too little insulin. For someone with diabetes, receiving the improper amount of insulin can lead to either hyperglycemia, a state of having an abnormally high level of blood sugar, or the opposite, hypoglycemia, defined by a very low blood sugar level. The following severe side effects might have resulted from use of the defective tubes:
- Diabetic coma
- Heart attack
- Kidney damage
- Vision damage
- Blood clotting
In addition, hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia often cause these less severe side effects:
- Weakness or fatigue
- Irritability and mood swings
- Trembling or shaking
- Clumsiness or confusion
If you or a loved one has suffered harm from use of one of Medtronic’s defective MiniMed Paradigm Insulin tubes, seek legal help immediately to protect your rights. While there is no fee or obligation, delaying may cause you to lose your right to seek compensation for injuries caused by MiniMed Paradigm insulin pumps due to state-imposed time limits for filing a lawsuit.
Check out the following articles for more information about MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pumps, filing a MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pump lawsuit, and finding a MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pump attorney.
- For more information about MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pumps, see MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pumps: Overview, Claims & Injuries
- To learn more about MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pump warnings, see MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pumps Recall
- To learn more about MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pump lawsuits, see MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pumps: Lawsuits, Litigation & Lawyers
- To learn more about MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pump attorneys, and how to find one, see Hiring a MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pump Attorney & Lawyer