Alabama Product Liability Lawyers, Attorneys, &Lawsuits
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!
Fast, Free, and Confidential
- The product was either defective or unreasonably dangerous;
- The product was placed into commerce;
- The product was in a defective or unreasonably dangerous condition when it left the manufacturers control;
- Your injury was caused by the defective or unreasonably dangerous product; or
- It was the defect or unreasonably dangerous aspect of the product that caused the injury.
A wholesaler or retailer who regularly sells a product can be liable under the theory of strict liability for selling you a defective or unreasonably dangerous product. You might also bring an action against a product manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler, retailer, or supplier if they were in some way negligent in producing, distributing, or selling the product that caused your injury.
A product liability case might be settled without filing a lawsuit, or it might go to trial before the plaintiff can recover damages. A product liability case might include:
- Settlement negotiations;
- Plaintiff(s) filing a complaint in court to begin the lawsuit;
- Defendant(s) filing an answer to the lawsuit;
- Evidentiary discovery in the form of witness testimony, document production, and collection of physical and expert evidence;
- Settlement conference;
- Trial, including witness testimony, production of evidence, and argument;
- Collection of damages if the plaintiff is successful.
If you were injured by a product and believe the product was defective, contact an experienced Alabama product liability lawyer right away. A qualified product liability lawyer can provide expert advice on your rights and the merits of your case, as well as how much time you have to file your product liability lawsuit.
If you would like to have your case evaluated by an experienced Alabama product liability attorney, fill out our case evaluation form at no cost or obligation.
Check out the following articles for more information about Alabama product liability, filing an Alabama product liability lawsuit and finding an Alabama product liability attorney.
- For more information about Alabama product liability claims, see Alabama Product Liability Claims
- For more information about Alabama product liability damages, see Alabama Defective Product Damages
- To learn more about who is responsible in an Alabama product liability claim, see Alabama Defective Product Liability: Who is Responsible?
- If you would like to learn more about Alabama product liability lawyers and attorneys, see Alabama Product Liability Attorneys and Lawyers