Asbestos Lawsuits & Claims
- Am I eligible for workers compensation for asbestos exposure?
- Can family members bring an asbestos lawsuit on behalf of a victim? How are asbestos damages calculated?
- Can I sue for asbestosis on my own and avoid using a lawyer?
- How long does an asbestos lawsuit take to settle or go to trial?
- How much is a typical asbestos lawsuit worth? Is there a limit on how much I can collect?
- I have been exposed to asbestos and am not sick, but fear that I will eventually become ill as a result. Do I have a case?
- I have had multiple exposures to asbestos throughout my career. How can I prove this and what is the maximum in money damages that I can expect?
- In addition to other asbestos injury damages, can I receive money to help remodel my home or move?
- In order to recover damages, is it better to file an asbestos lawsuit individually or as a member of a class?
- My employer claims that compensation for the asbestos exposure I suffered will be taken care of if I just sign a waiver. Should I do this?
- What are the out-of-pocket expenses of a typical asbestos lawsuit?
- What is asbestos?